The Winter Sports Season will be starting soon! Below is pertinent information relative to the start of the Winter Sports Season.
- High School – First day of tryouts / practice is Friday, October 27 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm in the High School Gym. Contact Head Coach Dave Honhart at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Middle School – First day of tryouts / practice is Monday, October 30 from 2:45pm to 5:00pm in the Middle School Gym. Contact 8th Grade Coach Randy Titkemeyer at email@example.com or 7th Grade Coach Tim Appledorn at firstname.lastname@example.org at with any questions.
- High School – First day of tryouts / practice is Friday, November 3 from 4:00pm- 7:30pm in the High School Gym. Contact Head Coach Alex Prater at email@example.com with any questions.
- Middle School – First day of tryouts / practice will be on Friday, November 3 from 2:30pm-4:30pm in the HIGH School Gym. Contact 7th Grade Coach Patrick Flanagan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8th Grade Coach Joe Ferriell at email@example.com with any questions.
- High School – First day of practice is Monday, November 6 at the Preble County YMCA from 3:00pm-5:00pm. Athletes must provide their own transportation to and from practice. Contact Head Coach Kajsa Ruebush at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- High School – First day of practice is Friday, November 10 from 3:00-5:00pm in the Eaton Wrestling Room located behind the Eaton Community Schools Transportation Department at 872 E. Lexington Ave. Athletes must provide their own transportation to and from practice.
- Middle School – First day of practice is Monday, November 13 from 2:45-4:15pm in the High School Auxiliary Gym.
Contact Head Coach Mark Silvers at email@example.com with any questions regarding High School or Middle School Wrestling.
REMINDER: ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE COMPLETED & SUBMITTED ALL PRE-PARTICIPATION FORMS THROUGH FINAL FORMS PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION. STUDENTS WITH INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL BE WITHHELD FROM PARTICIPATION. REQUIRED FORMS INCLUDE:
- PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION
- OHSAA AUTHORIZATION FORM
- INFORMED CONSENT AGREEMENT
- STUDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM
- OHIO DEPT. OF HEALTH CONCUSSION FORM
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARD
A REQUIRED OHSAA WINTER SPORTS PRE-SEASON MEETING WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9 AT 7:00PM IN THE EATON PERFORMING ARTS CENTER FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL AND MIDDLE SCHOOL WINTER SPORTS PARENTS & ATHLETES.